PARTNER WITH VEGAN MARIO + OPEN YOUR OWN GLUTEN-FREE BUSINESS
WHO THIS IS FOR:
Any passionate entrepreneur, private chef, caterer, baker or health coach... or perhaps you're just really passionate about baking at home. If you are someone who wants to learn how to use my award-winning mixes to make awesome gluten-free breads, cinnamon rolls, baguettes and pizza this is for you.
Start a side hustle at your local farmers market on the weekend!
Schedule a call. I’d love to hear from you and make magic happen.
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
You'll start your new endeavor with the proper training. Then I will take care and follow up with you in our private FB group so you have guidance on journey as you launch your gf business.
You'll attend the VEGAN MARIO'S 4-DAY GLUTEN-FREE SOURDOUGH BAKER TRAINING PROGRAM April 4-7, 2019.
This is 4 full days of learning beginning at 9am and ending at 5pm
Location: Vegan Mario's 100% GF BAKERY in the beautiful Ojai Valley.
625 N. Ventura Ave. Oak View, CA 93022
WHAT YOU WILL YOU ACCOMPLISH:
You will become a Vegan Mario’s Certified Gluten-free Vegan Baker!
You will have experience creating sandwich loaves, baguettes, bagels, cinnamon loaves, cinnamon rolls and pizza.
You will gain the in-demand skills to start your own gluten-free baking business or up-level your current business.
• A 60 minute call with me to discuss your personal goals before the training
• 3 "learning" lunches that we prepare together
• Sunday Ojai Farmers Market Field Trip
• A Pizza Party & Vegan Cheese and Probiotic Beverage Tasting
• Your very own starter, and a little of mine to take home with you (!!) to be the seed of your new endeavor.
• Sourdough Insurance - I’ll replace your sourdough if you ever need it within 1 year of certification date.
• Access to the Private facebook group to ask questions and get answers. I am active and accessible here and do live video trainings and tips.
• Wholesale pricing for my award winning mixes
• Stickers for your products that read: "Made with Vegan Mario's Award-winning Gluten-Free Bread Mix"
• Wholesale Pricing on Cheezes and Pasta and all other Vegan Mario products for you and your clients
• A cast-iron bread pan for your bread-baking endeavors. (The same bread pans I use for our sourdough loaves.) Unbreakable... they last forever. I've tried 'em all and these are my favorite.
• A packet of my personal Ojai recommendations. Hotels, restaurants, favorite hiking spots and other activities.
READ ON FOR ALL THE DETAILS...
4-DAY SCHEDULE (subject to change)
~Thursday April 4th, 2019~
9am-12pm: WELCOME TO VEGAN MARIO’S! Learn about THE BIRTH OF THE MOTHER-"HANDS-ON GF Sourdough Starter Cultivation"
12-2pm: Learning lunch… Gonzoball Subs! Enjoy sprouted garbanzo beans in my Grandma’s Marinara inside one of my Sourdough Baguettes with Avocado and my CraZy Cashew CheeZe.
2pm-5pm: BREAD FORMATION + BAKING- "Baguettes, Braids, Boules + Iron"
9am-11am: "START WITH THE PREFERMENT"
11-2pm: Learn to make Pizza with your sourdough.. and then eat it for lunch!
2pm-5pm: LET'S MIX SOME DOUGH - "Sourdough, Sweet + Sourdough, and the Long Ferment"
9am-12pm: BAGELS + BUNS FOR BREAKFAST - "Boiling Hot Bagel Baths + Sweet Sourdough Cinnamon Rolls, Stuffed With Cream + Dipped In Chocolate"
12-2pm: Learning lunch "AVO TOAST 201" - Learn the keys to an awesome avo-toast. We'll also make an amazing kale salad with probiotic cashew dressing.
2pm-5pm: “Kitchen Toxicity, Cross Contamination, and Allergies” - Keep your kitchen safe from cross-contamination! Learn about hidden toxins and how to eliminate them.
9am-11pm: Advanced Bread formation techniques… make that bread FANCY!
11-2pm: FIELD TRIP and PICNIC LUNCH with me at the the Ojai Certified Farmers Market INCLUDING VENDOR MEET AND GREET.
2pm-5pm: "FINAL REVIEW Q + A and Cheeze Party" … enjoy artisanal cheeZes and get ALL your gluten-free baking questions answered! Have a special recipe you want me to help you with? Now’s the time. VEGAN MARIO’S CERTIFICATION CERTIFICATES WILL BE AWARDED FOR THOSE WHO COMPLETE THE PROGRAM.
MORE ABOUT THE "LEARNING LUNCHES"...
*Enjoy lunch with me and your
fellow classmates at the wooden farm table under our huge oak tree. On
Thursday, Friday and Saturday we will prepare a meal together...
guaranteed to be entirely organic, seasonal, local, gluten-free,
soy-free and vegan. What a mouthful!
Let's face it. There's nothing like the smell of fresh baked bread in your
Looking forward to meeting in April!