3-DAY GLUTEN-FREE SOURDOUGH BREAD, BAGELS AND PIZZA WORKSHOP (2-PAY OPTION)
**This is the payment plan option; 2 payments of $1500 each. Half now to reserve your spot and half 2 weeks before the class.
WHAT YOU WILL YOU RECEIVE:
3 full days of classes beginning at 9am and ending at 5pm at Vegan Mario's in the beautiful Ojai Valley.
Also included are:
- A 15 minute call with me to discuss your personal goals before the workshop
- 2 "learning" lunches
- Sunday Ojai Farmers Market Field Trip + Picnic
- Farmers Market Vendor Secret Password
- A Pizza Party with Live Music on the last day
- READ ON FOR ALL THE DETAILS...
3 DAY SCHEDULE
9am-12pm: "GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR TRICKS"
12-2pm: Learning lunch*
2pm-5pm: "THE BIRTH OF THE MOTHER"
9am-12pm: "START WITH THE STARTER"
12-2pm: FIELD TRIP and PICNIC LUNCH with me at the the Ojai Certified Farmers Market INCLUDING VENDOR MEET AND GREET. Special "Vegan Mario Student" prices will be available with several vendors...
2pm-5pm: "LET'S MIX THE DOUGH"
9am-12pm: "BAGEL TIME"
12-2pm: Learning lunch*
2pm-5pm: "BREAD BAKING + PIZZA PARTY"
(This may run later than 5pm... Probiotic Strawberry Soda all around and LIVE MUSIC!)
MORE ABOUT THE "LEARNING LUNCHES"...
*Enjoy two lunches with me and your fellow breadmakers at the wooden farm table under our huge oak tree. On both Saturday and Monday we will prepare a meal together... guaranteed to be entirely organic, seasonal, local, gluten-free, soy-free and vegan. What a mouthful! After you register, please email me if you have any other dietary restrictions and I will work around them.
WHAT YOU WILL GET BEFORE THE WORKSHOP:
1. A packet of my personal Ojai recommendations. Hotels, restaurants, favorite hiking spots and other activities.
2. The Vegan Mario's "SECRET PASSWORD" for the Ojai's Farmers Vendors to gain access to SPECIAL STUDENT PRICING at select, amazing vendors.
3. A 15 minute one-on-one call, FaceTime or Skype session (your choice) to discuss your personal goals for the workshop. We can also do this over email if you wish, but I prefer hearing your voice.
WHAT YOU WILL LEAVE WITH AFTER THE WORKSHOP ENDS:
1. An organic Vegan Mario's Canvas Bag.
2. A cast-iron bread pan for your bread-baking endeavors. (The same bread pans I use for our sourdough loaves.) Unbreakable... they last forever. I've tried 'em all and these are my favorite.
3. Early access to registration for ALL of my future classes.
4. 30 days of TEXT MESSAGE support from me after the workshop ends... as you hone your skills at home. I KNOW. I'M CrAzY! I mean, who offers that? Look... I want to MAKE SURE you can make gluten-free bread, pizza and bagels yourself at home. Having my personal phone number so we can exchange text messages seems like the best way to ensure that.
Let's face it. There's nothing like the smell of fresh baked bread in your own kitchen.