How to Cook Your Hand-Cut Sourdough Pasta
1. Bring a pot of water to a rolling boil.
2. Remove your pasta from the home-compostable cellulose bags.
3. Un-Roll and separate the noodles onto a dry plate.
4. Once the water is boiling, gently drop the pasta into the water and begin gently mixing with a wooden spoon.
5. The pasta color will change from off-white to a more golden color. It may also float at this point.
6. Taste a noodle. It should be "snappy" and take no more than 2 minutes to cook completely. If you like pasta on the al dente side, check your pasta after 90 seconds.
7. Strain the pasta. (OPTIONAL PRO MOVE drop it into a cold bowl of water to stop the cooking process)
8. Have a bowl of tomato sauce or a bottle of olive oil ready to get on your noodles as soon as you pull them out of the water... This will prevent them from sticking.
9. Mix the pasta with your favorite sauce and enjoy!
10. Email me firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me about your experience.