How To Cook Your Handmade Gluten-free LIVE Sourdough Ravioli
1. Bring a pot of water to a rolling boil.
2. Remove your ravioli from the package.
3. Once the water is boiling, gently drop the pasta into the water and begin gently mixing with a wooden spoon. Do not let them sit on the bottom of the pot.
4. Mix gently.
6. Wait one to two minutes after they float and then taste a ravioli. It should be "snappy".
7. Scoop the ravioli out of the water with a sieve or spoon.
9. Top the ravioli with your favorite sauce and enjoy!
10. Email me email@example.com and tell me about your experience.