Hand-Cut Sourdough Pasta (1 pound)
***SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE FOR COOKING INSTRUCTIONS***
Your pasta is shipped with icepacks to maintain its freshness, however, they will no doubt thaw in the mail, but no worry, your pasta is ALIVE!!! the sourdough cultures preserve your noodles... but the cold slows down the fermentation... so please refrigerate your pasta upon arrival.
You get one lb. of Hand-Cut Pasta, packed in a thermal envelope with an ice pack.
I’m offering you my organic, gluten-free, vegan, SOURDOUGH pasta, WHICH TO MY KNOWLEDGE EXISTS NOWHERE BUT MY KITCHEN.
The shape is a long, flat and broad noodle... somewhere between Pappardelle and Fettuccine. Goes great with any kind of sauce and oh so nice for your belly.
The pasta cooky very quickly. 2 minutes.
100% ORGANIC INGREDIENTS YOU KNOW :
FILTERED WATER, CALIFORNIA BROWN RICE FLOUR, TAPIOCA, PSYLLIUM HUSK, PINK SALT, NATURAL STARTER
This is the ONLY WAY to get my Sourdough Pasta. It's not at farmers markets and it's not at grocery stores.
We offered some samples at the Ojai Farmers Market, Here's what people said...
HOW TO COOK YOUR SOURDOUGH PASTA
1. Bring a pot of water to a rolling boil.
2. Remove your pasta from the home-compostable cellulose bags.
3. Un-Roll and separate the noodles onto a dry plate.
4. Once the water is boiling, gently drop the pasta into the water and begin gently mixing with a wooden spoon.
5. The pasta color will change from off-white to a more golden color. It may also float at this point.
6. Taste a noodle. It should be "snappy" and take no more than 2 minutes to cook completely. If you like pasta on the al dente side, check your pasta after 90 seconds.
7. Strain the pasta. (OPTIONAL PRO MOVE drop it into a cold bowl of water to stop the cooking process)
8. Have a bowl of tomato sauce or a bottle of olive oil ready to get on your noodles as soon as you pull them out of the water... This will prevent them from sticking.
9. Mix the pasta with your favorite sauce and enjoy!
10. Email me email@example.com and tell me about your experience.